addar of Morocco (37.53) and Frances Pa

blueberryjerry
User offline. Last seen 1 year 25 weeks ago. Offline
เจ้าของฟาร์ม

SYDNEY, Australia -- Shane Mosley was stopped in the sixth round by former rugby league player Anthony Mundine in a WBA international super welterweight title fight on Wednesday. Steve Owens Oklahoma Jersey . It was first time the 42-year-old American failed to go the distance. Mosley quit before the seventh round because of back spasms. His record dropped to 47-9-1 and he said hell decide on retirement after he returns to the United States. "Whats done is done," he said when asked if he would fight again. The 38-year-old Mundine improved to 45-5 with 26 knockouts at Homebush in western Sydney. Mundine was leading 58-56 on two cards and 60-55 on the third. "I was in killer mode, but my heart goes out to Shane. I know hes a winner," Mundine said. "Hes not one to pull out for nothing. Hes one of the greatest fighters to have ever lived." The fight was delayed for five weeks because of financial issues. American referee Raul Caiz Sr., who has worked two of Mundines past bouts and one of Mosleys, stopped the fight on the recommendation of ringside doctor Lou Lewis. In another bout, heavyweight Blake Ferguson, a former rugby player, lost a four-round unanimous decision to Luke Turner. Lebron James Notre Dame Jersey . It was just time for him to make a big play. Nicolas Batum had 20 points and 10 rebounds, Wesley Matthews scored 18 points, and the Trail Blazers overcame poor-shooting nights by two of their best players in a 94-90 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday. A. J. Hawk Ohio State Jersey . Smith, an eighth overall pick, had two goals in only 276 minutes of playing time over 16 appearances last season. The left side midfielder played only 43 minutes in three games this season. http://www.cheapjerseysnflelite.us.com/Fighting-Irish-5-Everett-Golson-White-Shamrock-Series-Stitched-Ncaa-Jersey-87-Fl.html . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand.LA BAULE, France - Canadian Olympic champion Eric Lamaze captured the Grand Prix of La Baule on Sunday. Lamaze, from Schomberg, Ont., won the 200,000 euro (C$291,561) event aboard Powerplay with a clear run in 35.83 seconds. That was well ahead of runner-up Abdelkebir Ouaddar of Morocco (37.53) and Frances Patrice Delaveau (37.60). Lamaze was emotional after winning the highest ranking event on the international show jumping calendar. "This is the first five-star grand prix that Ive won since (former horse) Hickstead," said Lamaze. "t;It is super exciting to win this grand prix. Taylor Martinez Nebraska Jersey. Its a grand prix that Ive won before, I know what it feels like to win in La Baule." Lamaze, who leapt off the podium to spray the audience with champagne, said hed never pushed Powerplay as hard has he did Sunday. "Last year was a learning year with the horse," said Lamaze. "Ive really taken my time with him and been respectful of how careful he is. Hes not a super-fast horse, but sometimes when you get to know a horse, you know when you can take risks. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Counter

• Visitor Count: 6,829