PANDORA AUTUMN 2018 COLLECTION PREVIEW

OscarPipkin
User offline. Last seen 14 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
เจ้าของฟาร์ม

I am very excited to be posting my first preview in a little while, with an overview of the Pandora Autumn 2018 collection! This is making its pandora rose gold bracelet debut in late August/early September (I believe the date to be 30 August), with a whole range of exciting new pieces.Today’s post covers the regular Moments charm jewellery – I’ll be previewing other jewellery (rings, necklaces etc), plus the Rose, Shine and Essence collections separately! There’s a new bracelet concept launching in October, too, but I’m not able to talk about that one yet.

pandora rose charm sale As is traditional, we begin with the charm bracelets! Pandora have gone for the new padlock-stye clasp bracelets instead of the traditional barrel clasp, with one smooth charm bracelet and one bangle design. The padlock smooth bracelet is particularly pretty, retailing for $75 USD / $85 CAD. I didn’t see the bangle on the right in the NA catalogues, however.

pandora rose gold charms First for the charms, we have an unusual theme, featuring harvest and grain motifs. I really like this idea – it’s seasonal, but a little bit different to Pandora’s usual direction for Autumn. The safety chain in particular is amazing (it has silicone grips, also, btw). I would have loved to see a little collection of woodland animals accompanying this autumn-themed selection – a fox, owl, badger, dormouse – just to peep out from amongst the sheafs and grains! We get a hint of this motif in the Always by Your Side dangle, but it would have been nice to be able to scale it up to a whole bracelet design.

Counter

• Visitor Count: 31,364