Revelation Online is my a lot of advancing MMO of 2017

francismake
User offline. Last seen 1 year 10 weeks ago. Offline
เจ้าของฟาร์ม

You can ensure your admission to this and all approaching beta’s with the acquirement of a founders pack. Ascertain the acreage of Nuanor with any of the afterward three packs: Explorer Pack, Architect Pack, or Deluxe Pack. Any of the three packs will buy revelation online gold and accord players complete rewards up to and including: two complete apparel and titles, a altered war horse, a set of wings, several months of Premium,and accession packs.

For added information, chase the hotlink here. I accept aswell placed an angel of the founders backpack below, so you can analyze all three ancillary by side!Revelation Online is my a lot of advancing MMO of 2017. I accept been arena hours and hours of the aboriginal two bankrupt betas, and am acquisitive to revelation online imperial coins acknowledgment to the apple of Nuanor and get arise with my accomplished akin appearance my gunslinger!

If your absorbed analysis our alternation of videos on 4 of the amateur 6 classes. The third appearance of testing will yield abode from January 19-February 2, acceptance players to analyze up to akin 69 and adapt for new approaching experiences.Players will aswell charge new bankrupt beta codes to admission this third testing phase. The alternation elaborates on the motives of the altered classes in Adumbration Online.

Cheap revelation online gold and best service for you on http://www.playerhot.com/games/revelation-online/Golds

Counter

• Visitor Count: 6,909