s a lot of fun." It was the third 1-0 shootout victory in Blues history and first since Feb. 1, 2008, against Anaheim. One of Mi

blueberryjerry
User offline. Last seen 1 year 25 weeks ago. Offline
เจ้าของฟาร์ม

v For years, he patrolled Canadas flank. Cody Eakin Jersey . On the club front, soccer took him from Croatia to Russia before retiring in Tinseltown.Today Ante Jazic is helping groom the next generation of Canadian soccer players. The 38-year-old Halifax native is one of several former Canadian internationals who have been enlisted by Canadian Soccer Association technical director Tony Fonseca to share their skills.I love it, I really enjoy it, Jazic, head coach of the Canadian under-15 team, said of his new duties. I love all thats involved behind the scenes.As a player you dont realize how much planning goes into everything — planing a session, trying to feature the right players, getting the group together, the right squad, the mix, the balance. Ive actually really enjoyed that and Im learning on the job every day.Its something Im passionate about, especially with Canadian soccer and identifying talent and building the youth teams. And hopefully identifying talent that will help our future mens national team.Jazic, who won 35 caps for Canada from 1998 to 2012, is currently assisting under-20 coach Rob Gale at the CONCACAF U-20 Championship in Jamaica.The former fullback has plenty to offer on and off the field. After a year playing at Dalhousie University, he began his pro career in Croatia in 1997 — securing a tryout while visiting relatives there. He played for Hrvatski Dragovoljac and Hajduk Split before moving to Rapid Vienna in Austria and then Kuban Kraznodar in Russia.He signed with the Los Angeles Galaxy in 2006, moving down the hall three years later to join Chivas USA. He retired after the 2012 season with Chivas — now defunct — facing an uncertain future and Canada having flamed out in World Cup qualifying.I had to battle through and make a career for myself against the odds, he said. Ive learned a lot from different coaches. Ive been blessed to have coaches that have coached national teams in Croatia, Austria. Theres the human element where Ive experienced these things that these kids want to experience, so I can shed some light on that.For me just being on the pitch with these kids, identifying talent and honestly seeing the talent that we have in Canada, Im really enjoying it. And the future looks bright. The kids are being taught from one Canadian soccer songbook as they graduate through the ranks starting with the fledgling under-15 program.Were all on the same page, said Jazic, who worked on his coaching certificates while playing in MLS. Obviously it just started so were not quite sure when were going to see the benefits of the program. But definitely down the road, in a few years, we should see some results.Consistency is an issue at this tender age. A player can excel at one camp and look like a different player at another.Jazic and former Canadian captain Paul Stalteri, an under-15 coach, have held camps to find talent outside the MLS teams academies. Not all will progress through the national age-group system but they will still get help advancing their soccer career.The youngsters will also get to play at a CONCACAF under-15 tournament.Jazic spends much of the time on the road but makes his home in Little Rock, Ark., which is where his wife comes from. Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Trevor Daley Stars Jersey . This is Lowry’s third time winning the award in his career. He won the award last season and as a member of the Houston Rockets in 2011. Tyler Seguin Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. http://www.thedallasstarshockey.com/travis-moen-hockey-jersey/ . Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Diante Garrett had a career-high 15 points as the Jazz had seven players with 10 points or more in Utahs largest margin of victory this season.ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these. Miller stopped 31 shots and kept the net empty in a shootout, too. He was precisely as advertised, a goalie that be a difference-maker when theres no room for mistakes. "Millsy standing on his head -- thats what we brought him here to do," forward T.J. Oshie said after the Blues outlasted the Philadelphia Flyers 1-0 on Tuesday night and matched the franchise record with their 51st win. "There were some saves where you feel like youre about to put your head down because its going to go in the net, and he seems so calm and just sticks his pad out and saves it." Miller is 10-3-1 with a 2.01 goals-against average and .920 save percentage since coming in a trade with Buffalo. Oshie and Kevin Shattenkirk scored in the shootout for the Blues, who have 109 points -- one fewer than Boston for the top spot in the NHL. Theyre 9-3 in the shootout largely because of Oshie, whos an uncanny 9 for 12 after converting a backhand, and also put on quite a show at the Sochi Olympics. "Yeah, I knew he was good and I knew what to expect," Ray Emery said. "But he was real quick on that one." Miller earned his 29th career shutout and first in 101 games since March 21, 2012, against Montreal when he was with Buffalo. He made a skate save against Vincent Lecavalier and a glove save on Claude Giroux -- whos 5 for 10 -- in the shootout. Emery, the Flyers backup making just his third start since the beginning of March, earned his 16th career shutout and second this season. "He definitely won us a point tonight," Flyers forward Scott Hartnell said. "In two weeks when the seasons over well see how big that point is." Miller was motivated after giving up four goals in a loss to Dallas on Saturday night, plus the Flyers are a familiar foe from his seasons in Buffalo. Hes 14-13-2 againnst the Flyers and this was his first shutout against them. Mike Gartner Stars Jersey. "It was a fun night," Miller said. "When the pucks are hitting you, its a lot of fun." It was the third 1-0 shootout victory in Blues history and first since Feb. 1, 2008, against Anaheim. One of Millers best saves came with 1:30 to go in overtime when he stretched out and denied Jakub Voraceks bid to slide the puck under his pads. "At this point in my career, Im just trying to be really calm about everything," Miller said. "No sense letting things get off the rails and panicking too much." Both teams killed penalties in the final five minutes of regulation, with a high-sticking call to Giroux stretching into the first 36 seconds of overtime for Philadelphia. St. Louis penalty killers have allowed three goals on 36 chances the past 12 home games. The Flyers played in St. Louis for the first time since the 2010-11 opener. Miller foiled two breakaways in the opening minutes, one created when defencemen Alex Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk collided. He made an outstanding left pad save on Michael Raffl to thwart a 2-on-1 break early in the second period. Two Blues hit the goalpost in the second period, Jaden Schwartz in the opening minute and Pietrangelo in the final minute. Notes: Flyers D Kimmo Timonen did not make the trip after taking a puck to the chin. Alex Gustafsson played for the first time since Feb. 27. ... The Blues tricked a fan between the second and third periods who was blindfolded at centre ice and then shot several yards wide of the net, telling him hed won $15,000. The fan did a celebratory belly flop on the ice before being told hed been duped. ... The Blues last 0-0 regulation game was March 22, 2012, at Los Angeles, a 1-0 shootout loss. ... The Flyers have been shut out four times. ... The Blues also won 51 games in 1999-2000, when they won the Presidents Trophy. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Counter

• Visitor Count: 8,513